Bambora reports are available in the Portal to assist with reconciling your account. The type of account you have with Bambora will determine what reports are available to you.
A merchant account that is fully managed by Bambora will have more information available than an account that only uses Bambora as the gateway.
- Bambora only provides settlement information for accounts we manage.
- Chargeback information is only provided to accounts managed by Bambora.
Types of reports available
- Summary Report - Summary of transaction types and total sales
- Transaction Report - Report of actual credit card transactions processed
- Chargeback Report - List of disputed credit card transactions
- EBP Batch Report - EFT/ACH batch summary
- Transaction Search - Search function for a specific credit card transactions
- Daily Activity Details - Summary of daily credit card sales and fees
- Settlement Summary - Settlement amounts and dates
- Monthly Invoice - Invoice showing monthly fees
Good to know:
- Monthly invoices are sent out by email by the 5th of the month.