If you are having issues reconciling your settlements you can use the Daily Activity Details Report. This report will provide you with:
- Card type sales and returns.
- Any potential reserves that are held or being released.
- Chargeback amounts.
- Chargeback fees.
- The daily balance that is sent to your bank.
- You need to have Full Access to Reporting in order to view and download the Daily Activity Details Report.
- If you do not see the Daily Activity Details Report within the Portal this means your processor handles your Settlements. In this case, you will view this information with your processor.
- To view AMEX or Discover sales you must download the report from the Portal.
- You can download your Daily Activity Details within the Portal up to two years prior.
How do I reconcile my settlements?
- Within the Portal go to Reporting/Analysis > Daily Activity Details.
- Narrow the dates on the top left hand corner of the screen for specific periods.
- Click ‘Update.’
- Use the data to reconcile your settlements.
Good to know:
- This report only downloads the information in txt format. You can drag the txt downloaded file into excel for easier viewing.
- The Settlement Report will confirm when you should see the funds appear in your bank account.
- Anything within brackets under the Transaction or Chargeback Less Fees column is being credited to you.