Once a transaction is processed, you will be able to search for it in the Portal. You will be able to view the transaction details and see it’s status. You will also be able to see details such as card owner information, billing, and contact information.
- If you’re using a website or software to process your transactions with us and transactions are not posting on your account, there might be an issue with your integration. Please make sure your website or software is integrated correctly before proceeding.
How do I search for a transaction?
- Within the Portal go to Reporting/Analysis > Transaction Search.
- Start by entering a date range at the top of the page. If you’re looking for a transaction(s) on a particular day, set the “from” and “to” fields to the same date.
- Edit the Search Criteria in the drop-down menu.
- Click ‘Search’ to generate results.
Good to know:
- Another way for you to find a transaction would be in your Transaction Report (under Reporting/Analysis). You can set your date range and various filters to locate your transaction.