For record keeping purposes, you can download the reports available for viewing in the Portal.
We only keep reports on our system for a limited time, so please ensure you download them as needed to have long-term access to the information.
- You need to have Full Access to Reporting in order to download any report.
- The following reports are available for download:
- Transaction Report (available for 24 months)
- Chargeback Report (available for 52 months)
- EBP Batch Report (available for 13 months)
- Daily Activity Details (available for 50 months)
- Settlement Summary (available for 50 months)
- Statements (available for 16 months)
- Interac Online Report (available for 23 months)
How do I download a report?
- Within the Portal go to Reporting/Analysis > the desired report type.
- Apply your desired criteria. If you’re viewing Statements, click on the monthly statement you’d like to download.
- Once the report has populated, click ‘Download’ at the bottom of the page.
- Select the file type you would like to download. Click ‘Ok’.
Good to know:
- The file types (.csv, .xls, .txt) available for download varies for each report.
- The downloaded version of the Transaction Report shows more information than the report that’s available in the web browser; specifically, it shows the Card Owner name for each transaction.