Each transaction you process will have transaction details available for review. These details will provide you with all of the available information for that transaction such as cardholder name, address, amount, response code, date, and card type.
- Consumer or cardholder names are only available within the Transaction Details.
- The credit card number is not provided when the Transaction Report is downloaded.
- You need to have access to Reporting to view any transaction detail.
Where do I go to review my Transaction Details?
- Within the Portal go to Reporting/Analysis > Transaction Report.
- Set parameters at the top of the page to find the particular transaction.
- Click on ‘Refresh’ at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the line item of the desired transaction to view the transaction details.
- You can also click on ‘Download’. This allows you to review multiple Transaction Details at once.
Good to know:
- The maximum transactions available to be displayed per page is 250.
- Transaction report can be downloaded in CSV, XLS, or TXT format
- The transaction amount on the downloaded report is posted in pennies (no decimals).