You are able to reactivate a Recurring Billing Profile that is in the on-hold or closed state.
- You must have Full Access to Recurring Billing in order to make changes to a Recurring Billing profile.
- If a Recurring Billing Profile is put on hold or closed and then reactivated, the system will process any missed payments on that profile. If you don’t want any missed payments to be processed, you will need to keep the profile closed and create a new one.
How do I reactivate a Recurring Billing profile?
- Within the Portal, go to Processing > Recurring Billing.
- Click on the profile you want to reactivate.
- Review the settings to make sure they are correct.
- Select ‘Active’ from the drop-down next to “Billing State”.
- Click 'Update'.