You can modify certain fields including the customer address and billing information of an existing Recurring Billing Profile. Billing dates are initially editable but become locked once the profile has completed its first payment.
- You must have Full Access to Recurring Billing to update a Recurring Billing Profile.
- You cannot change the payment date after a Recurring Billing Profile has processed its first scheduled payment. If you need to change the scheduled dates you will need to deactivate the current profile and create a new Recurring Billing Profile within the Portal.
- If a field is greyed out, it is uneditable.
How do I update a Recurring Billing Profile?
- Within the Portal go to Processing > Recurring Billing.
- You will see a list of your Recurring Billing Profiles. Select the one you’d like to update.
- If the field you want to change is not greyed out, you can enter your new information and click on ‘Update’.
- Once updated the next scheduled payment will have these new changes applied.