You may close your Bambora account at any time.
- We require that you request the account closure in writing, by email.
- If your account is managed by one of our bank partners, you must contact them directly to close your account.
How do I close my account?
- Send an email to Customer Care that includes the following:
- Sent from the primary contact email address that is listed on your account.
- Your Merchant ID.
- Clearly state you want to close your account.
- An explanation of why you’d like to close your account.
- Once your request is received, we’ll close your account within 2 to 4 business days. You’ll receive an emailed reply confirming your account has been closed.
Good to know:
- There’s no fee for closing your account.
- You’ll still be able to log in and access your reports for 6 months.
- You can download all of your reports within the Bambora Portal.