Creating additional users on your account allows you to provide account access to others while determining how much access they can have.
You can control if the user has full access, read-only access, or no access to specific features within the account.
This allows you to create login information for individual users, instead of providing them with your own login credentials.
- Your user needs to be set as an administrator to make any changes to the User Manager page.
How do I add users?
- Within the Portal go to Administration > User Manager.
- Click on ‘Add User’ and fill in their Full Name, User name, Email, and Password.
- Customize their Access to each setting/page on the account.
- Click 'Update' to save these changes.
Good to know:
- There is no limit to the number of users you can add to your account.