You can restrict login access to your Bambora account by limiting access to only specific IP addresses. Only workstations using the provided IP addresses will have access to your account.
This provides further control over your account and allows you to feel confident on where users are logging into the Portal from.
- Your user will need to have Full Access to the Account Settings in order to make these changes.
- If you do add an IP address be sure to add yours first before adding any other IP addresses to ensure you don’t get locked out.
How do I restrict login access based on IP?
- Within the Portal go to Administration > Account Settings > Login Restrictions.
- Click on ‘Add’ to enter a specific IP address.
Good to know:
- If no IP addresses are specified, you can log in to your account from any device and location.