Email Receipts are an important tool for notifying your customers once a transaction has been processed successfully.
You will need to ensure your Email Receipts are configured if you would like receipts to be sent to your customers automatically after each transaction.
- You will need to have Full Access to your Account Settings in order to make these changes.
- You will need to update each Message Type separately, i.e Purchase Receipt, Return Receipt, Pre Authorization, etc.
How do I edit my email receipts?
- Within the Portal go to Administration > Account Settings > Email Receipts.
- Select the message type you would like to edit.
- In order to send email receipts, you need to select ‘Yes’ after Send Message.
- To customize your email receipts, change the Template Type from Default to Custom and edit the content in the Receipt Template box.
- Click 'Update' to save these changes.
Good to know:
- If you would like to receive a copy of the receipt for your records, you will need to add an email address into the email copy to field.
- If the customer’s email address was not included in the initial transaction, a copy email will not be delivered to you.