Email Receipts are an important tool for notifying your customers once a transaction has been processed successfully.
You will need to ensure your Email Receipts are configured if you would like receipts to be sent to your customers automatically after each transaction.
- You will need to have Full Access to your Account Settings in order to make these changes.
- You will need to update each Message Type separately, i.e Purchase Receipt, Return Receipt, Pre Authorization, etc.
How do I edit my email receipts?
- Within the Portal go to Administration > Account Settings > Email Receipts.
- Select the message type you would like to edit.
- In order to send email receipts, you need to select ‘Yes’ after Send Message.
- To customize your email receipts, change the Template Type from Default to Custom and edit the content in the Receipt Template box.
a. To leverage transactional data, you can copy in variables.
- Click 'Update' to save these changes.
Good to know:
- If you would like to receive a copy of the receipt for your records, you will need to add an email address into the email copy to field.
- If the customer’s email address was not included in the initial transaction, a copy email will not be delivered to you.