Protect your Checkout by limiting the domains that are allowed within the transaction response pages. By limiting your domains, you ensure that only domains you trust can be used during Checkout.
How do I set up redirect rules on Checkout?
- Within the Portal, go to Administration > Account Settings > Order Settings.
- Find the 'Checkout Redirect Rules' section near the top of the page.
- To turn this feature on, click 'Allow only the specified domain name in the approval/decline redirect parameters.'
- Type in the domain and click 'Add'.
- Click 'Update' at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
Good to know:
- If you turn on the redirect rules feature and include a domain that isn't listed within the Transaction Response Pages, the consumer will get an error page during payment.
- To remove a domain:
- Select the domain from the list.
- Click 'Delete'.
- Click 'Update' at the bottom of the page.