If Bambora handles your settlement, you can easily pay any fees through your account. While fees are generally automatically withdrawn from your account, you can also pay your statement online.
- If you would ever like to update your bank account or credit card number on file, please reach out to our Customer Care team.
- You can confirm if Bambora handles your settlement by looking for a settlement summary in your reporting/analysis. For more information, visit How do I see my settlements?
How do I pay my statement?
When Bambora handles your settlements, your fees are automatically withdrawn from your settlements. The total payable amount from your statement will be withdrawn from your settlements on the 15th of each month.
In the case that Bambora does not handle your settlements, then the total payable amount will be withdrawn from a bank account or credit card number we have on file on the 15th of each month or the next business day.
If at any time you are looking to pay your statement, you can follow these steps:
- Within the Portal, navigate to Processing > Balance Payment.
- Enter the amount you would like to pay from your current account balance.
- Click ‘Submit Payment’. A new window will open for you to enter your payment information.
- Enter your payment information and then click ‘Submit Payment’.
- You will be presented with either an approve or decline page showing the results of your transaction.
Good to know:
- There is a $15 returned item fee if our attempt to debit your account gets returned.