The Custom Web Terminal has the ability to be customized to match your branding. If you know a little CSS or have a Web Developer you can customize the styling of your Custom Web Terminal. You can change the fonts, colors, spacing and more.
- This customization can only be done with the Custom Web Terminal and not the standard Web Terminal.
- You must have Full Access to Processing to edit the Custom Web Terminal.
How do I customize the style of the Custom Web Terminal?
- Within the Portal go to Configuration > Terminal Configuration.
- Select the ‘custom styles’ tab.
- There is default CSS styling, modify the table to change the CSS to meet your needs.
- Click ‘Update Terminal’ to save your changes.
Good to know:
- To add additional CSS classes, select the ‘edit form fields’ tab. Add unique “Label ccs Class” and “Field css Class” to the items on the form you want to style. Click ‘Update Terminal’.
- To view your Custom Web Terminal go to Processing > Custom Web Terminal.