You are able to add and remove fields to the Custom Web Terminal. You can add a number of unique fields to your Custom Web Terminal, including:
- Plain Text - Add hard-coded comments to the form. This text cannot be edited by form users.
- Text Box - short text field
- Text Area - large text field
- Selection Lists - drop down list field
- Radio Buttons
- The Custom Web Terminal will need to be enabled on your account. If you don’t see it listed under Processing please contact Customer Care to have it enabled.
- Some fields are mandatory and cannot be added or removed from the Custom Web Terminal.
- You must have Full Access to Processing to edit the Custom Web Terminal.
How do I add and remove fields to the Custom Web Terminal?
- Within the Portal go to Configuration > Terminal Configuration.
- On the “edit form fields” tab, you will see a list of fields.
- If you want to add a field
- Select the ‘checkbox’ next to the available field.
- Enter the field name to the Field Label fields.
- If you want to remove a field
- Deselect the ‘checkbox’
- Click ‘Update Terminal’ at the bottom of the page.
Good to know:
- Each field can have a maximum of 256 characters.
- The comments field can have up to 32,767 characters.
- You can make fields mandatory by selecting ‘yes’ under the “Required” Column.
- You can change the label on all the fields within the Custom Web Terminal.