You can use the Custom Web Terminal to manually process a card-not-present transaction. The Custom Web Terminal feature is frequently used for over the phone transactions.
As a business, you enter the card details on behalf of the consumer directly into the Custom Web Terminal to submit a transaction.
- Your account must have the Custom Web Terminal enabled.
- Your user must have Full Access to payment processing in order to access the Custom Web Terminal.
How do I process a Custom Web Terminal transaction?
- Within the Portal go to Processing > Custom Web Terminal.
- Fill in the payment information.
- You have the option to view a receipt by clicking “Show transaction receipt after Submit Transaction”.
- To complete the payment click ‘Submit Transaction’.
Good to know:
- Billing address is optional and doesn’t need to be filled in.
- The full credit card details, including the CVD number for Canadian merchants, are mandatory.