You can use the Web Terminal to manually process a card-not-present transaction. The Web Terminal feature is frequently used for over the phone transactions.
As a business, you enter the card details directly into the Web Terminal to submit a transaction on behalf of the consumer.
- Your account must have the Web Terminal enabled.
- Your user must have Full Access to payment processing in order to access the Web Terminal.
How to process a transaction with the Web Terminal
- Within the Portal go to Processing > Web Terminal.
- Fill in the payment information.
- You have the option to view a receipt by clicking ‘Show transaction receipt after Submit Transaction’.
- To complete the payment click ‘Submit Transaction’.
Nice to know:
- Everything on the left-hand side of the form is mandatory while everything on the right-hand side of the form is optional except for the email address.
- Though not required, the email address is needed to send the consumer an email receipt.
- When clicking on “Show transaction receipt after Submit Transaction”, you alone will see the receipt.