After a Secure Payment Profile is created, you can update the information stored in these profiles at any time.
Keeping your Secure Payment Profiles up to date will help avoid potential declined payments or incorrectly charging a credit card.
- Your user will need Full Access to Payment Profiles to update a profile.
How do I update a Secure Payment Profile?
- Within the Portal go to Processing > Payment Profiles.
- You can use the search filters to find specific customer profiles:
- Status – Select Active, Disabled, or Closed profiles.
- Sort by – Sort by a different criteria.
- Click ‘Refresh’ to update the profile list.
- Click on the billing name to view the detailed profile information.
- Make the desired changes on the Customer Account.
- Click 'Update'.
Good to know:
- Click ‘Close’ to return to the list of payment profiles.