You can customize the layout of the fields within the Custom Web Terminal to better meet the needs of your business.
- You need to have Full Access to Processing in order to change the layout of the Custom Web Terminal.
- You are only able to edit the fields within the Custom Web Terminal and not the standard Web Terminal.
How to change the field layout within Custom Web Terminal?
- Within the Portal go to Configuration > Terminal Configuration.
- Select the ‘Organize’ tab. A list of the enabled fields is arranged in a two-column layout.
- Select a field from either the left or right column that you want to move.
- Using the arrows you can move a field up, down, left, or right.
- Click ‘Update Terminal’ to save your changes.
Good to know:
- Only the fields you’ve enabled under Configuration > Terminal Configuration will show on the organize tab.