If you are using the Recurring Payment API, you will need to know where you can find the Recurring Billing API access passcode. This API allows you to schedule a series of payments automatically.
If you are using a third-party service that requires this API access passcode, you need to make sure that both codes match exactly.
- You need to be the administrator of your account or have Full Access to the ‘Account Settings’ to make these changes.
How do I find/update my Recurring Billing API access passcode?
- Within the Portal go to Administration > Account Settings > Order Settings.
- Under Recurring Billing > Reporting > you will see ‘Generate New Code’.
- Click 'Update' at the bottom of the page.
Good to know:
- To find out how to use Recurring Payment API, click here to visit our Dev Docs.