If your company does not require a consumer’s billing details to make a purchase, you can make this information optional. This allows a faster process for your consumers to complete their purchase, but you may be more likely to be hit with fraudulent transactions.
You need to configure your account to make the billing details optional.
- You need to be an administrator of your account or have Full Access to Account Settings within User Manager to make these changes.
How to allow transactions without billing details?
- Within the Portal go to Administration > Account Settings > Order Settings.
- Check off ‘Billing address optional’ under “Payment Gateway.”
- Click 'Update' at the bottom of the page to save these changes.
Good to know:
- All transactions processed through the Web Terminal do not require address information.