You can add lists to the Custom Web Terminal. This is helpful when you have multiple options to select from when processing a transaction.
A list on the Custom Web Terminal looks like:
- This customization can only be done with the Custom Web Terminal and not the standard Web Terminal.
- You must have Full Access to Processing to edit the Custom Web Terminal.
How do I add lists to the Custom Web Terminal?
- Within the Portal go to Configuration > Terminal Configuration.
- Within the “Edit Form Fields” tab scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Enable one of the Ref fields by clicking the ‘checkbox’.
- Select ‘Selection List’ from the drop down menu to create a list.
- Enter the English and French labels you want to appear on the form
- To add an item to the list, click ‘Add’.
- A dialog box will open.
- Enter the English and French labels you want to appear for the value.
- Enter what you would like to see within the transaction report in “Value”.
- Indicate the item’s position.
- Click ‘Add Option’. Repeat until your list is complete.
- On the far right column, you can choose whether you want this field to be required in order to submit the transaction.
- Click ‘Update Terminal’ to save your changes.
Good to Know:
- The list field will display in the Transaction Details under “Reference Fields”. The field will read what you have set for a Value within the dialog box.