In order to best suit the needs of your business, Checkout allows you to customize settings, such as limiting fields or transaction types. Before providing your Checkout link to customers you should review your settings to ensure your payments are processed in a manner you prefer.
- Your settings will affect all of your Checkout links.
- You can change these settings at any time, but the changes will impact all of the Checkout links you have created (past or present).
- You need to have Full Access to Configuration to customize your Checkout settings.
How do I change the Settings for Checkout?
- Within the Portal, go to Configuration > Payment Form.
- Update the field(s) you would like to change.
- You can click on ‘View Preview’ to see how the payment form will look.
- Click on ‘Update Live’ to save the changes.
Good to know:
- Your payment options on Checkout will be the same options that you have enabled on your account. For example, your account may have various credit cards, Interac Online and credit card wallets such as Visa Checkout or Masterpass enabled and those will be automatically accepted through your Checkout page.