When you receive an email that requests you to authorize a batch file, as a file authorizer you have to log in to the account to action this before the batch can process.
- You need to have Full Access to Batch Processing.
- Your user account must be set up as a batch authorizer.
How do I authorize a batch once I receive the authorization request?
- In the Portal, navigate to any of these that apply:
- Processing > Batch Processing
- Processing > Employee Direct Deposit
- Processing > Customer PAD / Vendor DD
- Click the edit icon for the batch file you need to authorize.
- In the pop-up window, click ‘Authorize’.
- If your account is set up to only require one authorization, you’ll receive a confirmation that the batch is scheduled to process.
- If your account is set up to require more than one authorization, another batch authorization request email will be sent to the other authorizer(s). You will also receive that email as a notification.
Good to know:
- To see the status of a batch, you can check the icon under the EFT/ACH column in your list of batches within the Portal:
- = Pending Review - the batch authorization hasn’t been requested yet.
- = Pending Authorization - the batch authorization has been requested but hasn’t been completed.
- = Scheduled - the batch has been authorized and is scheduled to process.
- = Completed - the batch has processed successfully.