Batch files are a great tool for importing multiple transactions at one time. Batch files are uploaded directly to the Portal after the file has been saved to your computer.
- In order to upload a batch file with the Portal, you need to ensure you have Batch Processing enabled.
- You need to be an administrator of your account to upload Batch files or have Full Access to Batch Processing located in the User Manager.
- You need to upload your file before 11:00 AM PT for batches to process that day.
How do I upload a Batch file?
- Within the Portal go to Processing > Batch Processing.
- Click on ‘Choose File’ and select the processing date.
- Click ‘Upload’.
- To confirm you uploaded it successfully:
- For credit card batches, you can click into the batch and hover over the icon under state. The state will say scheduled on each line item. It will also show the Scheduled icon under Credit.
- For EBP, the file will display a debit and credit date.
Good to know:
- If you are using the API to process batches, please visit our Developer Docs.