Once a batch file has been processed, you can not make adjustments from within the Portal. This is why it’s necessary to ensure that the content is accurate before processing any files or transactions.
In some circumstances we are able to make changes once your file has been processed. Bambora cannot guarantee any changes after the batch starts to process.
- You need to be an administrator of your account or have Full Access to Batch Processing to request any changes to your Batch Files.
- You are responsible for ensuring your batch files are uploaded on time.
- Batch processing settlement timelines are impacted by bank holidays.
How do I make an update or cancel an in-process batch file?
- Once a Batch File has been processed, you can not make adjustments or delete the file. You will need to contact Customer Care to request any changes/cancellations. Please provide the following information in your email to us
- Batch/File ID:
- Date uploaded:
- Requested action:
- Batch amount:
- Batch type: (Employee Direct Deposit or Vendor Payment?)
Good to know:
- Each line item change has a minimum $25.00+ fee, and we can not guarantee that your request will be approved.