It is important to ensure that the information included in your Batch file is accurate before uploading. However, you are able to update a Batch file when it is still in a scheduled state. You can update your customer’s banking information or the processing date directly in the Portal.
- You need to be an administrator of your account to make these changes or have Full Access to Batch Processing within the User Manager.
How do I update something within a scheduled batch file?
To update the processing date:
- Click the ‘pen & paper icon’ on the far right-hand side of the Batch.
- Change the Processing date.
- Click ‘Update’.
To delete a batch file:
- Click on the ‘pen & paper icon’ on the far right-hand side of the Batch.
- Click ‘Delete’.
To edit the contents of the batch file:
- Click on the ‘Batch File’.
- Click on the ‘pen & paper icon’ next to the specific line item to edit the consumers information.