You can view the status of your batch file within the Portal. It’s important to check the status of your batch file to ensure a successful upload and to confirm that it’s processing on the correct day.
- You need to be an administrator of your account or have Full/Read-Only access to Batch Processing.
- = Complete
- = Schedule
- = In Progress
How do I check the status of a batch file?
- Within the Portal go to Processing > Batch Processing.
- For EFT/ACH batches:
- The Process, Debit & Credit Date can be viewed directly under each specific column.
- For EBP & credit card batches:
- Underneath the Credit column, hover over the icon. You will see if the file is either Scheduled or Complete. If the file is still scheduled, you can click on the pen & paper icon to adjust the processing date.
- If there is no icon underneath the Credit column, there is probably an error with your batch file. You can click into the file for more information.