A test account allows you to experience the transaction process from start to finish without sending real information to the banking network. You will be able to test any tools found in your account along with any third-party integrations you want to set up.
You may be provided with an account in the Authorized state when you first sign up with Bambora, or you can create a developer Sandbox account. You can test in either of these.
- When testing transactions in your test account, only our test cards will appear as approved.
How to create a test account?
- Go to our Developer Portal to create your sandbox account on this sign-up form.
- Fill in the necessary information.
- Click 'create a test account'.
- You should receive your login information via email.
Good to know:
- Once you switch to Live, all history and saved data, like Payment Profiles, are deleted.
- If you want to test products and features that are documented but not available in your account by default, you can contact our team to discuss adding these features.