You can view your batch file transactions and confirm whether they processed successfully by looking directly within the Portal. Bambora will provide you with a response which you can view directly inside each batch file.
- You only need Read Only Access to view Batch Processing.
- A batch file may be processed, but individual transactions within the batch file may have failed.
How do I know if my batch transactions processed?
- Within the Portal go to Processing > Batch Processing.
- Look for the blue checkmark under the “Credit” column.
- Hover over the blue checkmark, and it will say Complete.
- Click on the batch file, there should be a blue checkmark next to each item under Status.
Good to know:
- If there is a red ‘X’ next to any line item in your batch, hover over the X to see the error. This is usually due to incorrect banking or a payment being rejected by the consumer’s bank.
- Credit card batch transactions can also be viewed in your “transaction report.”