The settlement is how funds transfer from customers to the business owner. Settlement time can vary depending on certain factors. Typically, Bambora merchants will receive settlement 3 business days after purchase.
- You need to have Full Access to Reporting to view and download the Settlement Summary Report.
- Settlement Reports are only available if you have a Merchant Account with Bambora.
- Your Settlement Frequency (weekly, bi-weekly, etc.) is configured when you sign up with us, and we pay you out accordingly. Your Bambora welcome email contains this frequency.
When will I get my settlement?
- Within the Portal, go to Reporting/Analysis > Settlement Summary.
- Click ‘Refresh’ at the bottom of the page.
- This will give you a month-to-date settlement summary report.
- The Daily Balance column shows the net settlement that we will send to your bank.
- The Send Date column shows you the date we send your settlement to your bank. The funds will arrive in your business bank account the following business day.
Good to know:
- You can find a more detailed summary of your Daily Balance in the Portal, under Reporting/Analysis > Daily Activity Details.
- The Daily Activity Details will give you a daily activity report, which shows you a breakdown of your sales and fees.