If you use the Payment Profile API to create Payment Profiles you’ll need to generate a Payment Profile API passcode to authorize the API requests.
- To leverage the Payment Profile API, check out our Developer Documentation.
How do I find/update my Payment Profile API passcode?
- In the Portal, go to Configuration > Payment Profile Configuration.
- Under ‘Security Settings’, make sure the API access passcode option is selected and hit ‘Generate New Code’.
- Click 'Update' at the bottom of the page.
- Enter this API passcode wherever required in your front-end solution.
Good to know:
- You can also enter an existing Payment Profile API passcode if you were provided one from a third-party solution that integrates with your Bambora account.