One way to create a Payment Profile is to have the consumer fill in a Payment Profile Web Form. This can be set up via the Configuration menu of your account.
- Payment Profiles must be enabled on your account.
- You must have Full Access to Payment Profiles to edit the Payment Profile Webform.
How can I collect Payment Profile information?
- Within the Portal go to Configuration > Payment Profile Webform.
- Secure your Payment Profile Webform.
- Select ‘Use hash validation on webform’ hash value
- Create a Hash key, this can be any eight or more characters (numbers and letters only) Example: “4m5n6ud83j5”.
- Select either ‘MD5’ or ‘SHA-1’.
- Under Form Setup, select the fields you want.
- You can edit the CSS for the page header and page footer.
- Click 'Update' to save your form.
- Click ‘View Preview’ to see your form and to get the URL to send to consumers.
Good to know:
- All fields that you select must be completed by the consumer.
- We can not assist with the development of custom headers and footers.