Apple Pay is Apple’s mobile wallet service that allows consumers to make payments with their Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad, or Safari web browser.
You can accept payments via Apple Pay on your mobile app or online store by registering with Apple Pay and implementing our Payments API.
- To use Apple Pay through Bambora, you must have a mobile or web app.
- Setting up Apple Pay involves development work and Bambora cannot assist in the integration work.
How do I set up Apple Pay?
- Register with Apple Pay.
- Register a Merchant ID with Apple.
- Create a Payment Processing Certificate (P12 file format).
- Enable Apple Pay in the Portal.
- Navigate to Configuration > Mobile Payments.
- Select ‘Add Apple Merchant ID’.
- Add your Apple Pay Merchant ID and P12 File password.
- Upload your Payment Processing Certificate (P12) file.
- Click ‘Add’.
- Complete development work.
Good to know:
- You can find out more about Bambora and Apple Pay on Github.