To make payments with the API, you will need to know what your API access passcode is.
An API access passcode may also be required when integrating your Bambora account with a plugin or third party service.
To find your API access passcode, you will need to navigate to your Order Settings.
- You need to be an administrator of your account to make these changes, or have Full Access to Account Settings.
How do I find or update my API access passcode?
- Within the Portal go to Administration > Account Settings > Order Settings.
- Under Payment Gateway > Security/Authentication > API access passcode.
- Click ‘Generate New Code.’
- Click 'Update' at the bottom of the page to save these changes.
Good to know:
- You can also enter an existing API access passcode if you were provided one from a third-party system that is integrating into your Bambora account.