A consumer may request a chargeback anytime they feel a suspicious transaction has taken place on their credit card.
If a Chargeback is applied to a transaction processed on your account, you will receive an email notifying you of any action you are required to take. Additionally, you can check on any chargebacks filed against your transactions within the Portal by using the Chargeback Report.
- The Chargeback notification will only be sent to the email listed as the Primary Contact.
- Bambora does not issue Chargeback notifications for all account types. You may receive the Chargeback notification from another party based on which party manages your account.
How am I notified about Chargebacks?
- Within the Portal go to Administration > Company Info.
- Enter the email you would like these notifications to be sent to in the primary contact field.
- Click the “update” button at the bottom of the page to save this change.
Good to know:
- You must dispute a chargeback within ten (10) business days of the chargeback being filed.