If you have Batch Processing enabled on your test account, you have the option to try out the process of submitting batches without sending real information to the banking network.
Depending on the type of batch test you are uploading (Credit Card, ACH or EFT), you will need to review the requirements for your batch file. These requirements outline how to create your test batch file:
- For credit card batch files, see our test credit card numbers.
- For ACH or EFT batch files, we do not have test banking information available. Instead, enter any banking information in your file. If your account is in a test state, the bank information will not be sent to the bank.
How do I test Batch Processing?
Following the batch file requirements, you will first need to create a batch file to upload.
Once you have prepared your batch file, you can then upload the file to your test account.
- Within the Portal, go to Processing > Batch processing.
- Upload your file from your computer next to “File:”
- Select your Process Date from the drop-down menus.
- Click ‘Upload’ to save these changes.
Good to know:
- If you upload a credit card batch, you will be able to see the progress of the batch from start to finish.
- If you upload an ACH or EFT batch, the file will remain in the Scheduled state as banking information will not be sent to the bank network for debit or credit.