The Reporting API allows you to access basic summary information about your transactions using simple search functions. You need to use the Reporting API Access Passcode found directly in the Portal to validate your integration. You can generate or update the Reporting API Access Passcode directly in the Portal.
- You need to be an administrator of your account or have Full Access to the ‘Account Settings’ to make these changes
- To learn more about Reporting API visit our Dev Docs here.
How do I find/update my reporting API access passcode?
- Within the Portal go to Administration > Account Settings > Order Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find “Reporting”.
- Under API access passcode click on ‘Generate New Code’.
- Click 'Update' at the bottom of the page.