Recurring Billing transactions can be automatically reattempted by enabling an extra step within your account. This setting can be fully customized to your preferences and is perfect if you don’t want to manually try to re-bill your customers every time their recurring payments decline.
- You must be an administrator of your account or have Full Access to Account Settings.
- If a recurring billing profile is put on hold or closed and then re-opened at another date, the profile will take any missed back payments on that profile. If you do not want this to occur we’d suggest closing that profile and creating a new one
How do I automatically retry declined Recurring Billing transactions?
- Within the Portal go to Administration > Account Settings > Order Settings.
- Under Recurring Billing > Decline Retries > Set how many times you would like the system to reattempt the transaction, and on how many days.
- Click 'Update' to save these changes.