Checkout can be branded and styled in a number of ways that can be catered to your business needs. By default, Checkout is Bambora-branded and it is ready to use as soon as your account goes Live.
For businesses that want to maintain their branding, learning how to style Checkout is key.
- Bambora does not brand/style Checkout for businesses. If you require development work to be completed, please consult with your own technical team or a third party for assistance.
- You must have Full Access to Configuration to edit the Checkout Form.
Where can I style the Checkout form?
- Within the Portal, go to Configuration > Payment Form.
- You can edit the HTML and CSS within the “Page Header” and “Page Footer”.
- Click on ‘View Preview’ to see how your Checkout would appear with any adjustments you have made.
- Click 'Update Live' to save these changes.
Good to know:
- Bambora does have a very helpful guide for any developers to assist with branding and styling. Click here for more info.