You can enable transaction receipts to send automatically when a transaction is processed. However, there is an option for the receipts to be sent manually. This process is helpful if you have not enabled email receipts or if you need to resend a receipt that was not received.
- Email receipts can only be resent from the Transaction Details page.
- You must have Full-Access to Account Settings to edit the receipt settings.
How do I resend a receipt?
- Within the Portal, go to Reporting/Analysis > Transaction search.
- Enter the required Date Range and Search Criteria, then press ‘Search’ to find the transaction.
- Select the transaction in question from the results to access the Transaction Details.
- Select ‘Send Email Receipt’ from the bottom of the Transaction Details page. A pop-up box will open.
- Enter the recipient’s email address, select the email language then press ‘Send Email’.