The Batch API Passcode is necessary when uploading a list of transactions using the API. If you are using the API to upload a batch file, you will need to generate a Batch API Passcode in order to authorize this API request.
- You need to be an administrator of your account or have Full Access to the Account Settings to make these changes
- To learn more about uploading batches via API, visit our Developer Docs here.
How do I find/update my batch API access passcode?
- Within the Portal go to Administration > Account Settings > Order Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find “Batch File Upload”.
- Under API access passcode click on ‘Generate New Code’.
- Click 'Update' at the bottom of the page.