Authentication is a method of ensuring that your transactions are legitimately submitted from your system before posting to your Bambora account for processing.
Please refer to the links below for documentation about where the settings are located, how to enable them, and how to use them. Any 1 of the 3 authentication methods will be sufficient.
How to Enable Authentication
1. Enabling API Access Passcode:
2. Enabling Username/Password Authentication:
3. Enabling Hash Key Validation:
How to use Authentication
1. Adding the API Access Passcode to your API request:
2. How to Hash a Payment String:
3. Building a Checkout form link - Link Builder: