You are required to implement the Visa Checkout branding requirements on all pages where the customer is presented with payment method options. You can use Visa Checkout on any page or in any flow on your site or app where a consumer is asked to enter their billing and payment information. For example, the Simple Cart and Payment Form. However, your implementation depends on your specific flow.
You must follow the Visa Checkout user interface guidelines, which are described in the Getting Started with Visa Checkoutguide. Regardless of how the consumer arrives at a page with a Visa Checkout button, when a consumer clicks the button, the Visa Checkout lightbox appears and the consumer can either sign up to create an account, or sign in and make a payment.
Visa Checkout Asset Placement and Usage Requirements
These rules apply to the Visa Checkout button and acceptance mark:
- Do not change the functionality of these assets.
- Do not alter the size, shape, orientation, or any other aspect of the images. If the image is not sized properly, Visa will provide an alternative variation.
- Ensure buttons are placed on an equal level with other action items on the page, regardless of the orientation of the page. If the buttons are below the fold, it helps to place an additional button at the top of the page.
Use on Payment Pages
Payment pages are those where you accept a payment with the Visa Checkout button. These rules apply:
- Place the acceptance mark next to a selector, such as a radio button:
- When Visa Checkout is selected, display the Visa Checkout button and hide input fields for other payment methods, for example, the Next or Continue button.