ClientLine is a powerful reporting tool for foreign currency transactions. The ClientLine reporting tool is available to all clients who opt for Bambora’s Global ePricing product. With Global ePricing, Bambora converts foreign currency transactions into US dollars and settle funds to a USD business bank account.
In the ClientLine reporting area merchants can:
- View transaction details including submitted currency, the exchange rate used to convert the transaction, and the amount funded.
- Download the daily exchange rates.
- Reconcile transaction submitted with the amount funded to your account.
- Access transaction details at the cardholder level for all card type
ClientLine can also be leveraged to download the daily exchange rates used to convert transactions or to view chargeback (dispute) information.
- Enroll at: : https://www.myclientline.net/
Use the merchant account number provided by Bambora during the sign-up process.
- After you have enrolled, go to this URL: https://www.myclientline.net/portal/portal/ClientLinePortalApp/index.jsp
- On the Reporting Dashboard, enter your VISA/MC merchant account number.
- Click the Excel icon to export report data.
- Click a line item to access detailed transaction information, including currency conversion rates.
- From the reporting dashboard, you can select any transaction, to view the amount in domestic currency (USD), foreign currency, and the conversion rate.