For each currency, merchants are set up with separate terminal configuration areas. Merchants can change the field label language and also capture specific data with each order.
An unlimited number of staff members can be set up to process payments. This is done using the secure, passcode-protected, gateway administration area.
- Log into the correct currency account.
- From the menu, select configuration> terminal configuration .
- In the table, update the form field labels as needed. The data in these fields is the text displayed on the custom web terminal. If needed, you can translate these fields. Other areas of the interface are in English.
Bambora offers two versions of the web terminal:
- Web Terminal (standard)
- Customized Web Terminal
If you have added form fields or modified labels on the terminal configuration page, always process transactions through the custom web terminal link in the online member area.
Always verify currency in the header of your member area before processing a transaction. Processing purchases through an incorrect currency account will result in exchange costs for the end purchaser.
With multi-currency gateway setups, the procedure for adding selection lists, radio buttons, and check boxes to the web terminal is the same as that for single-currency setups.
- On the menu, click configuration> terminal configuration in the Online Member Area
- Select the edit form fields tab and then scroll to the bottom of the page.
- If this is your first time in the area, you will see a number of Text Boxoptions labelled as Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3, Ref 4, Ref 5. Select one of these options.
- From the includeField Type list, change Text Box to the Field Type you want to use. This example uses the Selection List. A number of new fields opened.
- To add a new item to the selection list, click the Add button. A dialog box opens.
- Enter the Text you want to appear on the form.
- Specify a reference Value. This is used to identify the selection in all Bambora reports.
- Indicate the item’s Position within the field. In this image, Option 1would be the first item in the list.
- Click Add Option to close the dialog box.
- On the terminal configuration page, click Update Terminal to save your changes.