You can process payments manually through the Payment Profiles Customer Account page.
- Log in to the Online Member Area
- On the menu, click processing> payment profiles.
- On the Secure Payment Profiles page, use the search and sort fields to find the customer profile and then at the bottom of the page, click Refresh .
- Click the line item for the customer profile.
- On the Customer Account page, scroll to the bottom of the and click Process Payment.
- In the pop-up window, select a transaction type (purchase, return, or pre-authorization).
- Enter a sale amount and order number.
- Click Submit Transaction.
- Review the returned response messaging. Refer to the table for a description of each response field.
Response variables for transactions from within a Payment Profile
||Unique transaction reference number. You can use this number to search for transaction details in the reporting area.
||Bank-issued transaction authorization number.
||Gateway reference number. This ID is used for internal and customer support purposes.
||Review the Response to see if the transaction was approved or declined.
||Gateway reference number used for internal and customer support purposes only.
||Address Verification Services (AVS) is an automatic verification tool set up by the card companies. AVS codes indicate how well a submitted address matches the information on file at the card owner’s credit card issuing bank.
X or Y AVS code indicates an address/Zip code match.
0 or G indicates the AVS was not performed.
You can review detailed AVS comments in the member area (reporting/analysis
Note: Returns must reference an Adjustment ID. This must be the Transaction ID number from the original purchase transaction. Most merchants will find it easier to process refunds manually in the Online Member Area. See Process a return against a Payment Profiles transaction.