Dual Authorization allows you to set two tiers of access rights to the payment file transfer system.
Standard users can prepare and load payment files.
File authorizers/management users who can review the file and complete final sign off before authorizing file transmission.
- Log into the Online Member Area
- On the menu, click administration> user manager.
- Under EBP Authorization, select Require authorization on all EBP batch files before processing.
- Form the list, select the number of separate user authorizations required per file. This is the number of individual users that must sign off on a file before processing is initiated. You can have up to three different user authorizations per file.
- The first time you access the interface, there is one admin user. To assign someone as a file Authorizer, select the name from the user list and change EBP Authorizer to Yes.
- A user account with Authorizer permissions can approve a file that counts toward the number of required authorizations. If you have more Authorizers than the amount required in your settings, only the first users to access and authorize are counted.
- After a file is uploaded, click the edit icon .
- In the pop-up window, click Request Authorization. An email is sent requesting all Authorizers to log in and finalize the file scheduling process.
- After receiving the Request for Authorization email, as an Authorized User, log in to the Online Member Area
- Go to one of these locations:
- processing> employee direct deposit
- processing> customer pad/vendor
- Click the edit icon for your uploaded file.
- In the pop-up window, click Authorize. After you complete all required authorizations, an email confirmation is sent to authorized users.