Generally it takes three days to credit the EBP or ACH transactions to the recipient account. The credit date may be higher or lower as it is based on the credit lag time that is configured in your account.
- Log in to Online Member Area
- On the menu, click processing> batch processing. If you uploaded files in the past, a list of those batch files opens.
- Click Choose File.
- On your computer, locate your new batch file and then click Open.
- From the lists, select the Process Date that you want your batch file to process on.
- Click Upload. The Process On date displays tomorrow's date.
Selecting an EBP or ACH processing date
You can set your file to begin transferring up to 30 days date in the future. You can also set your EBP or ACH files to start processing on the current day as long as it is before the 11 am Pacific (2 pm Eastern) deadline.
A sample file was uploaded in advance, on Friday, December 19. The Process Date is set for Monday, December 29. It takes three full business days to process the bank transaction, which is January 1. But because it is New Years Day, the funds are deposited into the recipient account on January 2.
Selecting current and future Processing dates (Batch Processing)
Credit card batch files are run automatically after 11:00 am GMT. As a result, the default processing date for credit card batch files is the following business day. You can keep this processing date, or schedule your file for any date, up to 30 days in the future.
After you have searched for your file and selected a processing date, click Upload to import the file into the Bambora system. If you need to process your credit card file immediately, do this AFTER uploading the file with the default processing date.
Processing a Credit Card File Immediately
Before processing, upload the file with the default processing date.
- Upload the file.
- Click Refresh at the bottom of the batch processing screen.
- Click the line item for your new file and then click the edit icon. The Batch Properties pop-up window opens.
- Click the Process button and confirm that you are ready to process all items in the file.
- Processing is done in real time—so make sure you are ready to process, and are confident in your file contents before clicking OK.