On the User Manager page, you can set access to most of the menu items that are in the menu on the left side of the member area. Assigning menu access to users is one of the most important steps to setting up your account. You can select different access levels to determine how much control each account user has, to view or update information on your website.
Assign access to users
- On the menu, open administration> user manager.
- Select the user account you are modifying.
- For each field you are changing, click the down arrow and select the level of access the user requires. See Menu Options below.
- Full Access: Can read and modify information on a page.
- Read Only: Can only read information on a page.
- Purchase Only: Can complete a purchase, but cannot process other transaction types. Only available for Web Terminal processing.
- No Access: Blocks users from reading or managing specific pages.
- When you are finished, click Update.
Company Info: Full Access allows changing and updating contact information.
Account Settings: Full Access allows transaction filtering, login restriction, email receipt customisation, changes in the order settings, and tax settings. Only specific administrators should have Full Access to this section.
Language: (on menu under account settings) Determines whether English or French is used on all administration pages for the account user being changed. The language your customers see in your online store does not change.
Security: Full access allows account activity monitoring.
Inventory: Full access allows modification of the Inventory module.
Secure Webspace: Full access allows users to download, upload, and edit files from the Bambora server.
Payment Form: Full access allows use of all payment forms.
Payment Profile: Full access allows users to configure, process, and upload payment profiles.
Payment Processing/Web Terminal: Full access allows use of the Web POS terminal.
Recurring Billing: Full access
Batch Processing: Full access
Reporting: Modifying the Reporting field affects access to the Transaction Report, Transaction Analysis, Sales Analysis, and Summary Report modules. Select Full Access or No Access.
Credit Card Viewing: Full access is needed to view transactions in reporting.